2011/06/09

We are Sri Lankan kids.......

I am Dinithi , 9 years old girl from Sri Lanka. My home town is Galle ; very nice and scenic city of the Sri lanka. Now I'm in grade 4 at Sanghamittha Collage - Galle.



My parents are nursing officers, they work at Teaching Hospital , Karapitiya (Galle) . I have only one sister , Her name is "Mithili" ;and she went Rainbow Kids International School (Preschool).But Now she is in grade 2 in my school too.

















This photo was taken at our swimming competition.




In school holidays we  go many trips ; I like to see natural thing like waterfalls , birds , and evergreen forests. My favourite places are "Kalamatiya" (it is a dry zone nature park we can find peacocks in this park) , "Sinharaja" (It is world heritage - evergreen forest) , Galle fort.

At Kalamatiya national nature park



Dear My friend I like to be a friend with you ; please send a email to me ; I will reply as soon as possible. My email address is dinithi.mithili@gmail.com




1 comment:

  1. මේ ඉන්නේ චූටි දූලා දෙන්නා.

    ReplyDelete